Issue: May 2016
May the divine Heart of Jesus be fully acknowledged and adored by all families and societies!
What is devotion to the Sacred Heart, and what does this devotion require of us?
What should we think of the extraordinary Jubilee?
Prison apostolate in Texas
History of the religious order to which God choose to reveal devotion to the Sacred Heart.
Meditations on the Gospel (John 13:1, 33, 34, 35) by Bishop Jacques Bénigne Bossuet
The Sacré-Cœur Basilica, Paris The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, commonly known as Sacré-Cœur Basilica and often simply...
History and liturgical practices of Paschaltide and the Ascension
Pope Pius XII's encyclical on the Sacred Heart
Life of Louis Cardinal Billot, one of the theologians who saw more clearly the intrinsic wickedness of neoliberalism which emerged from the Revolution.
“Ordinavit in me caritatem—He hath established in me the order of charity” (Cant. 2:5)
A lecture given by artist Daniel Mitsui to open an exhibition of his work in September 2015.
Daniel Mitsui writes about sacred images and tradition
The problem of lack of spiritual and moral growth among many members of the Catholic laity
Advice from the Sisters of the Society of St. Pius X
Interview with Fr. Michael Fortin, SSPX, about his experiences in Australia
- Has the Pope’s recent book (The Name of God is Mercy) been analyzed critically by theologians?
- What does the Holy Father say about confession?
- Does the Pope explain his famous comment “Who am I to judge?”
- Does Pope Francis seem to focus on a certain Pharisaism among Catholics?
- Are the Pope’s words on relativism a needed corrective to other things he has said?
- Cannot we also speak of moral relativism with what the Pope said, this past February, about allowing artificial birth control against the Zika virus?
- What of the notion of “graduality”?
- Archbishop Robert Carlson and the Girl Scouts
- Celebrating the Lutheran Heretical Revolt?
- Pope Francis and the Mandatum
- Islamic State Continues Its Attacks on Christianity
- United States: ISIS declared guilty of “genocide”
The meaning of a Jubilee, and true mercy
“Woe to you that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness!” (Is. 5:20)